Friday, September 19, 2008



For those of you who's wondering what had actually happen to my previous blog, well, here's the answer. I've deleted it for some reasons :)


But no worries! Now im back blogging from scratch ;)


Right now, currently im going through my 3rd year second semester at The One Academy and boy oh boy! It's getting tougher. Every time, when a new assignment is being given, i will definitely panic. i'm not panic as in panic - panic but panic as in i'm afraid that i couldn't deliver it well at the end of the day. Getting and developing new fresh crazy mind blogging ideas is just so hard these days. It's either some smart arse has already proposed it or well, it's impossible to actually achieve that kinda thing that you wanna achieve in that short period of time. As if we haven't suffer yet enough, the college decided to put us through assignments that suppose to be done in a group, but instead, they ask us to do it individually.


Imagine, making a video and a campaign all by urself without forming a group. That's crazy ryte? how could you by any chance possibly produce a good quality video without the help of those who are expert at a certain field in video making? Let alone, all by yourself? It's ridiculous. I guess that roughly explains my current situation.


Last Wednesday, i got so stress up to the point whereby i actually consult my mum for some well, design ideas for my final portfolio project. It didn't went well, cause we practically ended up laughing our arse off in the car, like we were all drunk or something LOL. Only God knows what had happen to us back then. And in any case you were wondering, nope! my mum wasn't driving, neither did i. Somehow we ended up talking in the car instead of the living room. That shows how insane we were back then. But it was all good. Great times! :)


After approaching my mum, as I've mention, it didn't really work out so i proceed to called up some of my best mate and even Gavin, who happens to have the worse observation skill ever, just to get some ideas. It did help a little. Not much but it did. The next day, presented 3 unsolid ideas to both the lecturers. It turn out well i guess? According to them, it wasn't that strong and that I've got to work on who's really my target audience are. I have to admit that it wasn't that strong. Besides, it was a last minute idea.


Well, that's all for the updates for now.
Happy Birthday to you Tiffany if you happen to be reading this. And im soo sorry for not making it to your birthday party at Euphoria yesterday!
Hope you had a blast ayte? ;)

OH! before that...
Does anyone happen to know where can i get my hand on some ear piece? Do tell me ayte? ;) [ & yes! ear piece as in those ear piece that you normally wear when you watch the F1 race].

Thank You
!
xoxo




4 comments:

B e n said...

vroom vroom.mei now drives a F1 car she needs earpiece so she could concentrate on the road 8-)

The Littlemei said...

HAHAHAHA!
i need it for my video shooting la!

William G. said...

why all the streess stresss?

William G.

The Littlemei said...

OIK!
IT'S WILLIAM! =D

hahah not really that stress la..
stress also it's all because assignments la *sigh*
i need more fresh new ideas im afraid. My brain is soo kering kontang these days.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...